BBC accused of terrorist activity in UK court by conspiracy theorist

For pictures of the damage to WTC7 you could try google images for "WTC7 damage". Not difficult is it? :cool: I thought "truthers" prided themselves on their "research" :)

i thought you were going to show us this damage that did cause the building to fall.you havnt because there is no damage to that building that would have caused it to fall in that fashion.

I know the temptation is nigh on unavoidable but if you removed the **** taking from that you'd have a point which vR would immediately show his acceptance of by studiously ignoring it.

If FJ removed the **** taking, this forum wouldn't be half as entertaining.

Keep going FJ.

:)

i thought you were going to show us this damage that did cause the building to fall.you havnt because there is no damage to that building that would have caused it to fall in that fashion.

A bigger expert on damaged buildings than the firemen at the scene are we?

That's why 9/11 truth is such a failure. 11 and a half years on and they still haven't managed one single article in a reputable publication that will stand up to any scientific scrutiny.

Reduced to withholding their licence fee and pretending they are taking the BBC to court :hihi::hihi:

A bigger expert on damaged buildings than the firemen at the scene are we?

That's why 9/11 truth is such a failure. 11 and a half years on and they still haven't managed one single article in a reputable publication that will stand up to any scientific scrutiny.

Reduced to withholding their licence fee and pretending they are taking the BBC to court :hihi::hihi:

you keep banging on about the firemen!

They were coming out of the buildings saying there was bombs inside,how do you explain that if they are experts in your opinion?

You cant have it both ways!

you keep banging on about the firemen!

They were coming out of the buildings saying there was bombs inside,how do you explain that if they are experts in your opinion?

You cant have it both ways!

And any evidence that any of these were specifically WTC7.

And wow...really surprised explosions are heard in buildings that are on fire.

9/11 "truth" - convincing the incredulous and gullible for 11 years.

And any evidence that any of these were specifically WTC7.

And wow...really surprised explosions are heard in buildings that are on fire.

9/11 "truth" - convincing the incredulous and gullible for 11 years.

What makes you the expert then?

none of us are, you included, but then we arent the ones trying to go against history, the vast majority of people on the planet, experienced and knowledgable firefighters / structural engineers that deal with building disasters on a job by job basis :suspect:

I like reading what experts write -not watching cherry picked, quote mined youtubes - it's a damn good place to start.

When I was young it used to be called education :cool:

For example, why would a body of so-called "professionals" - AE9/11 Truth - put out a story that Rooke was "granted a court hearing" and given 3 hours to present a case (as if) - any "professional" would have known (or soon found out) that he was up for non-payment.

AE 9/11 truth - not trying to convince professionals (they never have tried) - but shoring up the core "truther" base for another years donations to keep Richard Gage in the style he is accustomed.

And truthers fall for it time after time after time :cool:

It's not so much being an expert, but more being asked to believe that a Government which couldn't cover up the actions of 5 blokes breaking into a building could organise the thousands of people needed for the conspiracy you propose.

Archived