Wedding venue help & ideas

I am looking for wedding invitation box by which we can collect all cards.

Wouldn't you be better starting another thread? Are you wanting to buy or hire something? Does it have to be a post box or can it be something like a wishing well or bird cage? I've seen various items for hire.

I got married at Waterton Park Hotel in Wakefield. It is gorgeous. I'm from Doncaster and it was about a half hour drive for us from the church but it was worth it. A gorgeous venue - on an island surrounded by a lake, lovely food, lovely staff and I felt that the cost was very reasonable. Take a look. http://www.watertonparkhotel.co.uk/

I have also attended wedding fayres at the following venues that you may want to look at:

Wortley Hall - http://www.wortleyhall.org.uk/

Royal Victoria Inn - http://www.holidayinnsheffield.co.uk/

If you want to come out to Doncaster there is Cusworth Hall and Brodsworth Hall that now do weddings. I think at Brodsworth you have a marquee in the grounds.

Good luck!!

xxx

Hi

We have dressed weddings at Whitley Hall and Waterton Park and both are lovely venues. Also worth considering is Wentworth Castle, it is a great venue and the conservatory will be finished later this year.

Our friends got married in a lovely place in the peak district, they had use of the house all day and had a marque in the garden. I will find out what the place is called and let you know.

priyairc

Re: Wedding venue help & ideas

We also hire out wedding post boxes, drop me an email or a PM if you are interested.

Best of luck guys, hope you find somewhere soon

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

We have dressed weddings at Whitley Hall and Waterton Park and both are lovely venues. Also worth considering is Wentworth Castle, it is a great venue and the conservatory will be finished later this year.

Our friends got married in a lovely place in the peak district, they had use of the house all day and had a marque in the garden. I will find out what the place is called and let you know.

priyairc

Re: Wedding venue help & ideas

We also hire out wedding post boxes, drop me an email or a PM if you are interested.

Best of luck guys, hope you find somewhere soon

My wife posted this the other week. I have finally found the name of the venue.

It was called Woodthorpe Hall, I can' find a website for them but here is the link to them on wedding venues.com

http://www.weddingvenues.com/venue3884.html

Hope this helps.

We are looking for similar features for our own wedding and are considering Ringwood Hall which is surprisingly well priced. We have shot weddings here before and it has always been very nice. They have options for both marquee and indoor weddings.

• 3 months later...

I can recommend Whitley Hall. We were married there a few weeks ago and everything was perfect. The staff knew exactly what they were doing and everything was seamless.They are also doing special offers and we got a good last minute deal!

• 1 month later...

My friend got married at Mosbrough Hall, it is lovely, the room you get married in has traditional stone walls and is the nicest ceromony room I have seen outside a church. The staff were excellent and the food was lovely.

The bedrooms on site are of high standard as was the breakfast next morning for around £100 per night for 2people.

Archived