Dental advice please. Dull ache

I have a slight dull ache which comes and goes, and has done for ten days or so in my front upper tooth root area, just below the nostril. Yet it does not hurt when pressed, or prodded etc. And I am also getting a bit of a sensetive tooth pain in varying teeth which comes and goes. I have also got some sinus pain around both eyes, and headaches in the temples and the bridge of my nose.

I cannot work out if it's sinus pain affecting the nerves around the tooth/teeth, or tooth nerves affecting the sinus area. Any dental people out there with some advice, or if anyone has experienced similar can impart their knowledge I would be grateful.

I know I should get an x-ray at the dentist, I'm awaiting a call back from them as we speak, just thought I may get some feedback in the interim.

Thanks in advance.

I have a slight dull ache which comes and goes, and has done for ten days or so in my front upper tooth root area, just below the nostril. Yet it does not hurt when pressed, or prodded etc. And I am also getting a bit of a sensetive tooth pain in varying teeth which comes and goes. I have also got some sinus pain around both eyes, and headaches in the temples and the bridge of my nose.

I cannot work out if it's sinus pain affecting the nerves around the tooth/teeth, or tooth nerves affecting the sinus area. Any dental people out there with some advice, or if anyone has experienced similar can impart their knowledge I would be grateful.

I know I should get an x-ray at the dentist, I'm awaiting a call back from them as we speak, just thought I may get some feedback in the interim.

Thanks in advance.

I had similar so went to dentist who took an x-ray and it showed that I had an infection, dentist gave me two sets of anti-biotics and it sorted it out.

Get your dentist to do an x-ray and hope you get it sorted asap as I know how painfull it is.

Archived