Best Thread On SF EVER!!

Some of Miniminch's were hilarious, and the one where we invaded the Sheffield USA forum was a classic, and made the Star.

And none of them asked for "opines" - which is frankly tedious and should now be confined to the dustbin of history (much like most threads I've started).

The fire engine one which had to be deleted because some people can't do double entendre (and some random person got upset coz some of us thought it was chavvy to hire one to ride round town in). If you clicked 'who's online', half the forum was following it

Draggletail's party - that nearly crashed the server, as everybody who was online at the time was either reading or posting on it :D

My favourite single post was the one in response to me asking about a facial before our wedding. A nice kind forumer wrote half a page on how to get the perfect shave - assuming as many people did then, that I'm male - having not seen my wedding dress thread that was one of the most popular at the time :hihi:

My favourite single post was the one in response to me asking about a facial before our wedding. A nice kind forumer wrote half a page on how to get the perfect shave - assuming as many people did then, that I'm male - having not seen my wedding dress thread that was one of the most popular at the time :hihi:

I bet some of the replies to that had to be deleted ;)

The fire engine one which had to be deleted because some people can't do double entendre (and some random person got upset coz some of us thought it was chavvy to hire one to ride round town in). If you clicked 'who's online', half the forum was following it

Draggletail's party - that nearly crashed the server, as everybody who was online at the time was either reading or posting on it :D

The nappy one is good :D

Archived