Best Thread On SF EVER!!

What about the red subaru one? I'm going to have to hunt it out now but it went on for ever and was totally pointless.

Found it:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=46014

Not seen that thread before, it is so funny. Can we please have the thread unlocked to see how things have progressed and to find out if crunchie is still on the medication

The fire engine one which had to be deleted because some people can't do double entendre (and some random person got upset coz some of us thought it was chavvy to hire one to ride round town in). If you clicked 'who's online', half the forum was following it

I think this was originally started by me :)

I hired one for my 18th, which is coming up to 8 years ago!

I do believe i used to speak abit 'chavvish' as well. Oh the shame!! :)

ok hello! :wave:

I thought the thread was started by somebody else, but you joined it to say you'd booked it

Did you have a good birthday? :)

That may be true, either way i can remember the thread well and i 100% had a fire engine for my 18th.

My birthday was really great thanks. Would love to turn 18 all over again :)

Does anyone remember the one about the old lady who was hit in the face by a cake? The puns that erupted from that one had me and a load of others complaining that we were crying with laughter. It was made worse by a single poor soul who felt it was all too cruel and who kept posting : "IT'S NOT FUNNY".

Archived