Best Thread On SF EVER!!

Are you having the fire engine again this year? Go on! Re-live it! :D

Noooooooo :( I would consider hiring a party bus though!

---------- Post added 27-02-2013 at 15:51 ----------

Does anyone remember the one about the old lady who was hit in the face by a cake? The puns that erupted from that one had me and a load of others complaining that we were crying with laughter. It was made worse by a single poor soul who felt it was all too cruel and who kept posting : "IT'S NOT FUNNY".

I think i remember this one, i think it was a pie though :)

Yes remember that one as well, but the actual one is a classic

It must have been removed as searching with stuff like "Argos and kidnap" and "Argos and drugs" doesn't bring it back.

Trying to remember if I posted on it - if so I could just look through my old posts but I'm fairly sure I didn't reply to the thread. If someone knows that they replied looked and their post isn't in their post history then they will know that the thread was removed.

It must have been removed as searching with stuff like "Argos and kidnap" and "Argos and drugs" doesn't bring it back.

Trying to remember if I posted on it - if so I could just look through my old posts but I'm fairly sure I didn't reply to the thread. If someone knows that they replied looked and their post isn't in their post history then they will know that the thread was removed.

I've looked myself numerous times, and as you say I think it was taken down, such a pity as it was so funny, honestly.

I think the 'wasp' one and the 'bag of cheese at the bus stop'.

All later condemed to 'I'm bored'.

Opines?

I used to like most threads with Manofstrad, yourself and Pattricia in. I never understood why so many people called him a troll, as far as I'm concerned he just played an online persona for shots & gaggles, nowt wrong with that :D.

I never witnessed him being nasty or abuse anyone.

I quite liked the thread that I died in.

Archived