New pet supplies Shiregreen

spudgun

Does anyone know if they sell rabbit hutches for quite cheap (a double hutch if possible). I have been looking allover for a decent one and I'm really struggling, they all seem to have runs attached to the bottom or open wire sides that look draughty. Don't really want to pay pets at home prices as the reviews are a bit hit and miss on some of the products.

Yes, I was looking in the Freezer for dog food / mince but it was full of mice and rats!

Apparently the dog food will be coming in a week or so.

Was going to say yes they do as got some Saturday, can tell you too....anything they haven't got they will get in :D. No I don't work for them but know excellent customer service when I see it. That shop will do really well if they keep it up.

We went in last week and its going to be a great pet shop the best in the area for years, and as they are new and just stocking up what people want they will order anything in for you, really friendly and helpful, I hope it does well :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived