Help! sport photographer needed

Optimum

Hi I hope you can help,

I'm the press secretary of Sheffield Tigers Rugby Club

and our photographer has had such success he's now gone professional,

so we are on the hunt for a new one, if you know anyone who could be interested please let them know.

Brief details:

Obviously this is photographing rugby matches at a distance so appropriate equipment will be required.

The role tends to appeal to those looking to build a portfolio including having their work published in local & occasionally national media.

We require a commitment from one or more people to cover Saturday afternoons during mid Sept to early May

We don't pay but free transport to away games is available.

If there are any questions I'm pleased to answer them

Thanks for your help.

I've currently got an aupair with me, who is an awesome sports photographer (photography, was his discipline back home and is currently studying sports journalism here in the UK). He gets some really good shots.

however, the down side, and it is a big down side ... he does not have his own camera, if you know of anyone who had equipment he could borrow I'm sure he'd be interested and would get you some fantastic photos.

Archived