Met-rx protein brand

KieronJMW

Just bought some Met-rx whey protein, just trying different brands out and wondering if anyone has had this brand before and if it does the job or if you can tell and get that good feeling after a workout..

My mate has it but he is new to the protein and he says all you can taste is water and not the flavour, has anyone had this as well? I always say it isn't really about the the taste its about it doing the job you want from it.

Whey protein isn't going to give you a 'good feeling' after a gym session. It's just protein. Effectively the same stuff that's in your chicken, just in a different form. Go for a no frills brand instead of Met-rx. All that matters is the protein concentration

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I'm personally affiliated with the world's largest brand, you couldn't possibly eat or afford the amount of nutrients that go into our products. I've seen weightloss of 18 stone and I've seen muscle gain of 2kgs. People who say that supplements are not all that need educating on what nutrition is instead of being ignorant to how it changes lives. For the better.

Er.....well surely when you buy the products you do just that? you eat (or consume) it and you can afford it? Or are you saying that you make a loss on everything you sell as the raw materials are so expensive?

er.....well surely when you buy the products you do just that? You eat (or consume) it and you can afford it? Or are you saying that you make a loss on everything you sell as the raw materials are so expensive?

+1........

Er.....well surely when you buy the products you do just that? you eat (or consume) it and you can afford it? Or are you saying that you make a loss on everything you sell as the raw materials are so expensive?

he means its concentrated for goodness sake, not hard to work out what he meant.

he means its concentrated for goodness sake, not hard to work out what he meant.

He doesn't actually say what the products are does he? or the brand? How is anyone reading this who is new to weights or keep fit or supplements supposed to know what he means?

He doesn't actually say what the products are does he? or the brand? How is anyone reading this who is new to weights or keep fit or supplements supposed to know what he means?

he`s quite clear in his post, if a little enthusiastic

Archived