S6 soul club 29/03/13 @ hillsborough social club

retrogo

Agree entirely my dear fellow but someone please tell Retrogogo (that's soooo 80`s). also if you're starting to get involved in northern soul there is only one format....... VINYL!

CD, MP3, WMA, AVI, :hihi:

---------- Post added 02-04-2013 at 08:29 ----------

dont know who the lad is that went to a northern soul night and wanted flashing lights :loopy:

all i can say to him is stay in your bedroom matey and play some abba .

Equipment required, 1950/60s radiogram! Some of which a very nice piece of gear! Stack of 45s on Auto load. Special affects Light bulb. DJ skill set required ability to reload record desk. NO microphones required :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 02-04-2013 at 08:36 ----------

Above all was a good opening night customers were enjoying themselves. Good atmosphere excellent choice venue and beer prices. DJ’s had very good play lists. Unfortunately for me the sound quality from the old vinyl wasn’t satisfying more so with a modern PA system. Maybe if I t was possible to acquire copy of the studio version of the data tapes or white labels. The quality of sound may be more enjoyable

700 viewers

We'l have some of that

Soul On Friday

Theme Night

The Three Cranes

74 Queen St

Sheffield

S1 2DW

0114 273 1415

12/04/13 8.00 pm - 12.00 Midnight

Join Kev & Stu for a fun packed night of your favourite Soul & Mod tunes from the 60s & 70s

(We are request friendly as long as its within the theme of the night)

Free Entry

Reasonably priced town bar

700 viewers

We'l have some of that

Soul On Friday

Theme Night

The Three Cranes

74 Queen St

Sheffield

S1 2DW

0114 273 1415

12/04/13 8.00 pm - 12.00 Midnight

Join Kev & Stu for a fun packed night of your favourite Soul & Mod tunes from the 60s & 70s

(We are request friendly as long as its within the theme of the night)

Free Entry

Reasonably priced town bar

cool !

Archived