UKIP and the Eastleigh by election - results now in

green

Sorry Le Maquis,

I used capitals to differenciate between your text and my answers?

No problem. As Halibut posted you can break up a post by a lot of cutting and pasting and put your replies between the relevant sections.

Like this.

Sorry Le Maquis,

Accepted.

I used capitals to differenciate between your text and my answers?

OKAY.

If it takes murdoch and Farage to deal with labours open door immigration mess then so be it. Brown and Blair should hang their heads in shame, or just hang.

The UK's open door immigration policy only applies to the EEA and Switzerland. The principle of free movement of workers was established in the Treaty of Rome 1957. Now which party was it that took us into the EEC? Which PM was it who enforced those rights by signing the Single European Act? It certainly wasn't Labour.

Oh, you mean there isn't any. I genuinely thought I had missed something.

No you were too busy trying to find an apology for her,

paid Labour staffer Amy Rutland, who works for the party as a Regional Policy Co-ordinator

another useful idiot.

Just watched QT, that ghastly blonde girl was just awful. No serious questions of any significance to ordinary people, just a poorly executed jugular attack on UKIP. If that's the future of the Labour party, good look to them, she's clearly somebody looking to make a name for themselves, she could end up eclipsing Harriet Harman as the most awful woman in politics.

Melanie Philips spot on as always. I was surprised to be nodding with Bob Crow too. I don't think the UKIP candidate performed well, but then she isn't even an MP and doesn't have a lot of experience in that sort of thing.

Just watched QT, that ghastly blonde girl was just awful. No serious questions of any significance to ordinary people, just a poorly executed jugular attack on UKIP. If that's the future of the Labour party, good look to them, she's clearly somebody looking to make a name for themselves, she could end up eclipsing Harriet Harman as the most awful woman in politics.

Melanie Philips spot on as always. I was surprised to be nodding with Bob Crow too. I don't think the UKIP candidate performed well, but then she isn't even an MP and doesn't have a lot of experience in that sort of thing.

I was very impressed with the way Bob Crow responded to the religious question also.

No you were too busy trying to find an apology for her,

paid Labour staffer Amy Rutland, who works for the party as a Regional Policy Co-ordinator

another useful idiot.

I have no interest in seeking apologies for anybody. I wasn't questioning her political affiliations. I was asking for evidence that she was planted there deliberately by (or with the knowledge of) the BBC.

Are there any rules to prevent party activists being in the Question Time audience? I genuinely don't know.

Instead of joking about root vegetables why didn't you just answer my first, perfectly genuine, question properly and either provide the evidence requested or admit there is none?

Archived