UKIP and the Eastleigh by election - results now in

green

No they don't. The pogroms were still Tsarist, whatever snippet of encyclopedia you may choose to quote; and there were no strong anti-semitic movements within the USSR. The White Army in Russia were notably intolerant of Judaism - going as far as being the precursor the what came next in Europe.

The abuse of human rights within the USSR is a seperate matter, and wasn't solely defined to harming Jewish people. That special award goes to fascism. :)

If you'd like to learn the more, the books of Isaak Babel are very good.

Remind us of what happened to him.

She was an audience plant! Why did the BBC attempt to portray her as "an ordinary member of the public" when she works for Labour?

I have asked, but still not been provided with any evidence that party members cannot be in the audience.

In what way was she a plant if party members are at liberty to attend?

In what way did the BBC attempt to portray her as "an ordinary member of the public"?

Do all members of the audience have to verbally declare party memberships (if they have them) before asking questions?

Genuine questions.

The question time team do attempt to have a ballanced audience, and they invite people that are members of various different parties.

That's pretty much what I had assumed. If that is, indeed, the case then I fail to see how she is a plant whose appearance in the audience represents bias.

Archived