UKIP and the Eastleigh by election - results now in

green

????????????????????? Do you seriously believe it is possible to graduate from a British university with a medical degree if you can't speak or understand English?

Unfortunately boyfriday thinks only the foreign type of health workers are capable, you could probably take someone off shelf stacking here and train them up better than some of those from abroad.

edit - if you could find a shelf stacker who isn't foreign

Unfortunately boyfriday thinks only the foreign type of health workers are capable,
Not at all fella, but I don't believe they're all crap either or that the NHS could survive without them.

you could probably take someone off shelf stacking here and train them up better than some of those from abroad.

Could you? Really? I hope you don't encounter one of your own who was previously sweeping floors at ASDA when you require catherterisation.

edit - if you could find a shelf stacker who isn't foreign

Well they certainly possess the gumption to get off their backsides and come here seeking work in the first place, not believing such work is beneath them.

Not at all fella, but I don't believe they're all crap either or that the NHS could survive without them.

Could you? Really? I hope you don't encounter one of your own who was previously sweeping floors at ASDA when you require catherterisation.

Well they certainly possess the gumption to get off their backsides and come here seeking work in the first place, not believing such work is beneath them.

Your post indicate otherwise,

Are you saying a floor sweeper at asda can't be trained to be a doctor,

remember the tv program with the foreign doctor who was sweeping floors till he was retrained.

Your post indicate otherwise,

Are you saying a floor sweeper at asda can't be trained to be a doctor,

I mean no disrespect to floor sweepers at ASDA, but to even access a medical degree is very competitive, applicants need at least A grades in Maths, Phys & Chem. The course itself is challenging so I guess a school leaver who finds themselves sweeping supermarket floors is unlikely to have the raw talent to complete the course.

remember the tv program with the foreign doctor who was sweeping floors till he was retrained.

I think that rather eloquently demonstrates the work ethic of immigrants who come here.

I mean no disrespect to floor sweepers at ASDA, but to even access a medical degree is very competitive, applicants need at least A grades in Maths, Phys & Chem. The course itself is challenging so I guess a school leaver who finds themselves sweeping supermarket floors is unlikely to have the raw talent to complete the course.

I think that rather eloquently demonstrates the work ethic of immigrants who come here.

How a foreign doctor worked in 14 different hospitals despite not even knowing how to perform CPR

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371969/Foreign-doctor-worked-14-hospitals-knowing-CPR.html#ixzz2MIo2OqBs

How a foreign doctor worked in 14 different hospitals despite not even knowing how to perform CPR

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371969/Foreign-doctor-worked-14-hospitals-knowing-CPR.html#ixzz2MIo2OqBs

Your point being? I'm talking about the supply & demand of doctors required to work in the NHS.

If you want to discuss their quality then perhaps you could imagine the consequences if academic requirements were lowered in order to produce the required number of homegrown doctors to replace them.

---------- Post added 01-03-2013 at 15:33 ----------

You quoted the answer to your question.

..and where do we get them from? The Doctor Shop?

Meanwhile and back on track,

There is only one party that can take much satisfaction from Eastleigh – and despite their success in defending a seat in difficult circumstances, that party is not the Liberal Democrats.

It is the UK Independence Party who are the moral victors. Once again the party has scaled heights that only a little while ago seemed unimaginable. Its 27.8 per cebt share of the vote was no less than six points higher than its previous all-time high of 21.8 per cent in Rotherham at the end of November – and no less than double its score in Corby a fortnight before that.

Meanwhile, in pushing the Conservatives into third place, Ukip could not have done more to demonstrate the futility of Tory hopes that promising a Euro-referendum would be enough to prick Nigel Farage’s bubble.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/john-curtice-ukip-are-the-moral-victors-of-eastleigh-8516646.html

Archived