Police brutality in South Africa.

Will all these problems be solved when the white apartheid government is overthrown?
eh? :confused:

I have yet to see a white person in a position of authority (local/national Gvt, Gvt department) being interviewed about this case, or owt else to do with ZA.

The local Police Complaints Commissioner I saw being interviewed about this case was black, as well.

(please note this is an observational reply, there is absolutely no bias here so don't go inferring any).

When you see incidents like this I wonder why we are not more grateful and thanfull for to the Police that we have in the UK.

I watched a documentary the other night about a Sheffield born lad of Yemeni ethnicity visiting family members in the Yemen for the first time.

It was a real eye opener for him as stories about the brutality of the local police were told to him. Before he went he had considered himself 50/50 British/Yemeni but after a few days he said in reality it was more like 80/20 and couldn't wait to get back home.

Archived