Why are young kids getting pregnant

What's this term "fall pregnant" all about?

It's just been used three times now on Child Of Our Time with reference to young mothers. Even the well respected fertility expert Lord Winston has just referred to the numbers of young girls that "fall pregnant".

How does that happen exactly? I thought it was sexual intercourse that did it, but apparently not.

"Fall pregnant" indeed, ... ffs.

:roll:

It's one of Hugh's.

Mr. Famism to you!

Sex education????? So that must be educational!!! Shame it does not show, figures tend to suggest they just do not understand, maybe something in the water?

Education in general??? Well compared to China, we maybe ought to reconsider returning to the trees, its safer, where one can look down on the rest and feel superior, despite being educationally subnormal. In fact being subnormal in the educational area is a British trait, a unique island species, as we boast to the world we are crap at Maths. We are proud of being stupid, relying on foreign companies using the UK as a platform into Europe, because we have forgotten how to do stuff ourselves. We are idiots of education, proud to be historical throwbacks of a proud past, where we once ruled the world and the sun never set.

Have you seen the price of bananas these days|?

Sex education????? So that must be educational!!! Shame it does not show, figures tend to suggest they just do not understand, maybe something in the water?

I understand about 1% of what you write.

I think you live in China and want a banana, yet can't afford one. Am I close?

i find it frustrating when young kids think its a trend to be honest

It has happened for centuries, the only difference is young girls can get a living and a house from it now, which tbh I don't blame them doing

---------- Post added 03-03-2013 at 16:54 ----------

I understand about 1% of what you write.

I think you live in China and want a banana, yet can't afford one. Am I close?

Erebus is too busy ranting to make any sense at all, read most of his/her other posts

Archived