My Wife can't take the truth!

.........is she's married to a complete twonk?

The woman in the photo is untypical in my view,and obviously a posed photo.Now most women have some form of tattoo.I imagine the woman in the picture is a member of the board,or even a major shareholder.

My wife's upset I just shown her this article and told her, that's her through and through. They do say the truth hurts. Maybe she'll clean up in future?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2286132/Women-piling-pounds-cut-housework-study-shows.html

I think what's upset her most, is the fact she does look like the women in the photo.

If she is feeling a little down, show her this DM article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2190863/Semen-good-womens-health-helps-fight-depression.html

My wife's upset I just shown her this article and told her, that's her through and through. They do say the truth hurts. Maybe she'll clean up in future?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2286132/Women-piling-pounds-cut-housework-study-shows.html

I think what's upset her most, is the fact she does look like the women in the photo.

Ah so you're fed up with married life and possibly living, I see tact & diplomacy aren't your strongest points.

Why don't you just say nah then fatty, do us a cuppa, come on man use your noddle once in a while you don't, I mean don't ever insult them like this. I bet she gets up in the morning, looks in the mirror & says to herself "god I married a right pillock"

18 hours a week on housework? What are these people doing?! I do about 2 at the most and manage not to be a fatty, there's much better and more fun ways of burning calories! :hihi:

...some of which OP is never likely to experience, having outraged and humiliated his wife so comprehensively :rolleyes:

Sleeping on a park bench is too good for him, I'd say...

His worst crime, however, is reading the Daily Fail.

---------- Post added 01-03-2013 at 19:36 ----------

.........is she's married to a complete twonk?

Absolutely!

I think I actually went too far with this joke. She hasn't spoke with me since shouting her up to look at article and making my comment of her.

She knows what I'm like, but I think this joke hit a sore spot.

I'm playing her game of being quiet and avoiding any contact at all. I had to make all my own cups' of teas since my remark, this hurts.

WOMEN, can't take a joke.

I think I actually went too far with this joke. She hasn't spoke with me since shouting her up to look at article and making my comment of her.

She knows what I'm like, but I think this joke hit a sore spot.

I'm playing her game of being quiet and avoiding any contact at all. I had to make all my own cups' of teas since my remark, this hurts.

WOMEN, can't take a joke.

I don't believe a word of this.

Archived