My Wife can't take the truth!

....................how unlucky can some women be, to be married to a prat like you? Instead of picking at your wife, try to understand her more. Is she unhappy with you and your behaviour? Do you help in the house with the children? I would say take a look at yourself...............

I don't believe a word of this.

Believe me, I'm not making this up.

She still hasn't talked to me since. She has also read this thread as well.

It looks like flowers and the job lot will have to bought.

If she's reading this, I LOVE YOU and I was only joking.

Believe me, I'm not making this up.

She still hasn't talked to me since. She has also read this thread as well.

It looks like flowers and the job lot will have to bought.

If she's reading this, I LOVE YOU and I was only joking.

In all fairness bud you should be telling her F2F not via a public forum, there are just some things that are not meant for sharing

Perhaps you could post a photo of yourself so that we can see whether or not you resemble Richard Geer or some other heart throb.

I take it that you do keep yourself in trim and the phrase pot kettle and black is not appropriate in this case.

You are lucky to be still alive and your definition of humour needs an overhaul.

your attitude to a wife is at least one generation out of date.

Well congratulations on being so honest, honest at proving to the world you are just another chauvinist, who like to humiliate women, and making sure the insult, and bullying strike its target.

What a joy you must be, what a fantastic representation of the selfish male sex you are. Why not go down the pub, get plastered, come home and beat the wife up, just in case she does not fully understand your vicious sadistic concerns. Why not form a club as Sheffield has so many like you, so you could compare and brush up on humiliations.

Well its your truth, with your limited imagination, needing the prop of the press to make a specific point, possibly one of many. When you say you think someone is fat, you are actually saying they are ugly, repulsive, worthless, deserving of ridicule, and maybe suicide should be considered as an option. You are destroying someone for your own entertainment, and amusement, and think its clever to boast about it.

In a decent society the decent males would go and have a talk to you, to discuss your attitude and practices. In such societies, you would be taught not to repeat this sort of insult, otherwise you would need a suitable lesson. But we live in a social system in which everyone keeps to themselves, so that wife beaters, rapists, child molesters, and bullies get away with it all the time.

One can only hope she asks you to leave, its nothing less than you deserve, and maybe, and I say maybe you just might think before you practice you bullying. How the moderator allows such boastings I do not know, maybe they share your values too.

If the article had simply pointed out that people in general are consuming fewer calories doing physical exercise or work than in the 1950s, it wouldn't have been so contentious. In the 1950s far fewer people drove themselves to work; they generally walked to a bus stop or station, took public transport then walked a bit more at the other end. Twice a day. That in itself accounted for a couple of hundred calories. If women do less housework it is because of the availability of labour saving devices and because they work outside the home. Nor does that that necessarily mean that they expend fewer calories overall - they might be going to the gym as well.

If women generally are getting fatter than men are (which I think is true), it is mainly because they eat too much of the wrong stuff. There is a far more significant difference between the average adult diet in the 1950s and now, than there is in their respective levels of physical activity.

It is of course the Daily Wail, where such tripe masquerades as journalism, so I suppose we can expect little better.

Well congratulations on being so honest, honest at proving to the world you are just another chauvinist, who like to humiliate women, and making sure the insult, and bullying strike its target.

What a joy you must be, what a fantastic representation of the selfish male sex you are. Why not go down the pub, get plastered, come home and beat the wife up, just in case she does not fully understand your vicious sadistic concerns. Why not form a club as Sheffield has so many like you, so you could compare and brush up on humiliations.

Well its your truth, with your limited imagination, needing the prop of the press to make a specific point, possibly one of many. When you say you think someone is fat, you are actually saying they are ugly, repulsive, worthless, deserving of ridicule, and maybe suicide should be considered as an option. You are destroying someone for your own entertainment, and amusement, and think its clever to boast about it.

In a decent society the decent males would go and have a talk to you, to discuss your attitude and practices. In such societies, you would be taught not to repeat this sort of insult, otherwise you would need a suitable lesson. But we live in a social system in which everyone keeps to themselves, so that wife beaters, rapists, child molesters, and bullies get away with it all the time.

One can only hope she asks you to leave, its nothing less than you deserve, and maybe, and I say maybe you just might think before you practice you bullying. How the moderator allows such boastings I do not know, maybe they share your values too.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Ok, I confess. This post was nothing more than humour.

I genuinely thought it would be taken in the humour it was intended. I would never do that in real life, I merely read a newspaper article which I thought was funny and the photo selected was a photo purposely selected to represent the article.

Some may call my humour at this story sick, I don't know. Its appears that all humour as a sick-side to it these days, what some find funny, some find offensive. But be assured my intention was pure and simple humour.

Yes I was simple in posting this thread, but be assured lesson learnt. My humour will be delivered to a select few from now on, whom I know will see humour as humour.

Best Sheff, signing out. Last Post.

Ok, I confess. This post was nothing more than humour.

I genuinely thought it would be taken in the humour it was intended. I would never do that in real life, I merely read a newspaper article which I thought was funny and the photo selected was a photo purposely selected to represent the article.

Some may call my humour at this story sick, I don't know. Its appears that all humour as a sick-side to it these days, what some find funny, some find offensive. But be assured my intention was pure and simple humour.

Yes I was simple in posting this thread, but be assured lesson learnt. My humour will be delivered to a select few from now on, whom I know will see humour as humour.

Best Sheff, signing out. Last Post.

Please keep going don't let them who think this Forum is for serious matters grind you down mate :) Most things on here are just for laughs or they are to me :hihi:

Archived