The Brigade Brigade

Olive

This is all very well, but I have just been reading another thread where the terrible murder of a pensioner in High Hazels Park is being discussed.

The level of the discussion/arguement has become incredibly low grade with insults and accusations levelled at other contributors.

I know this is a "forum" and would expect there to be lively debate and controvesy, but is their no respect ?

A man has been murdered for gods sake!

why you whinging in this thread? this thread was posted well before that thread, BOTH sections of the political divide are using that thread as a tool by the looks

why you whinging in this thread? this thread was posted well before that thread, BOTH sections of the political divide are using that thread as a tool by the looks

I didnt realise I was whinging, I merely expressed my opinion that the abusive and insulting tone adopted by many of those posting was disrespectful to the dead man.

Like yours to me in fact. Did you actually read what I put?

I didnt realise I was whinging, I merely expressed my opinion that the abusive and insulting tone adopted by many of those posting was disrespectful to the dead man.

Like yours to me in fact. Did you actually read what I put?

in here?

yeah yours comes across as whinging about this thread because of the goings on in the other, why post in a light hearted thread about something as arguing in a thread about the murder of an innocent person?

Archived