Advice needed conserning suspected sex offender

Yes unfortunately it's been confirmed as the same man and sorry us uneducated people don't need any help with pitchforks or snoops with cameras I was simply asking fr advice that is what this forum is all about isn't it .. It has been confirmed that it is the same man the neighbourhood have gone nuts about simply because of where he is he can look out of living room window straight across te road to school playground ... We are conserned and feel we should have the right to know of such things ... Why couldn't the stick him in a block of flats miles away from a school or park ? How come the council had homes him bang across from a school cos surely they are informed ??,

Well iv actually found a newspaper clipping of the man about him being sent to prison for four years for sex attacks on girls .. It was in the sun newspaper in 2007 so it is actually true so what exactly can we do about it ... I'm not happy about him being just around the corner and neither is half the community so this time the post on Facebook is actually true so now what we just supposedly forget about it n get on with it worrying about our kids every time they step out the door ??

If what you are saying is true, which I doubt it is......You sould be able to post a link to this Sun article from 2007 as evidence. Either that, or you have a convenienly have a copy of said newspaper at your home, which I also doubt!

Any chance of this evidence?

Its also interesting to know you can be put on the sex offender register if you're caught taking a pee and someone sees your tackle!

Or moon from the back of a bus ...

No, I'm not talking from personal experience!

Yes unfortunately it's been confirmed as the same man and sorry us uneducated people don't need any help with pitchforks or snoops with cameras I was simply asking fr advice that is what this forum is all about isn't it .. It has been confirmed that it is the same man the neighbourhood have gone nuts about simply because of where he is he can look out of living room window straight across te road to school playground ... We are conserned and feel we should have the right to know of such things ... Why couldn't the stick him in a block of flats miles away from a school or park ? How come the council had homes him bang across from a school cos surely they are informed ??,

You have been provided with the only pertinent advice necessary - contact the police - and have even been given the number.

What further advice are you anticipating?

Or do you want to have a debate about the local authority and its management of sex offenders based on, what currently is, extremely spurious evidence?

I don't need none I'm just responding to the comments now this forum is worse than Facebook .... Ya get a slap across face for asking for advice ?? See ya !!

No, you get asked for evidence and information so the situation can be correctly assessed and poster's, very reasonable, wariness of trolls can be allayed.

I think that process has now been completed.

I would be more than happy if you were to provide what has been asked of you and I were to be proven wrong.

I don't need none I'm just responding to the comments now this forum is worse than Facebook .... Ya get a slap across face for asking for advice ?? See ya !!

What did you type in Google to bring up the page from 2007??

---------- Post added 01-03-2013 at 13:13 ----------

No, you get asked for evidence and information so the situation can be correctly assessedQUOTE]

The same sort of process that would be used by the police, or any other organisation who might be asked to look into a sax offenders past.

What did you type in Google to bring up the page from 2007??

---------- Post added 01-03-2013 at 13:13 ----------

No, you get asked for evidence and information so the situation can be correctly assessedQUOTE]

The same sort of process that would be used by the police, or any other organisation who might be asked to look into a sax offenders past.

Like Kenny G?:hihi:

Good point though.

I think comparing any forum with Farcebook is hurtful,and highly insulting.

Archived