Chaucer comperhensive school 1982-1986

pumas

Is there anybody who went to Chaucer comperhensive school the years of 1976-1982 if so would like to find out if we know each other or my husband knows anybody his name is wayne pryor.

Pumas Rule

I was at chaucer 82-86.... the name does'nt rings any bells...? i was in mrs paynes form....2m2.... there is another thread about chaucer...

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9142&highlight=chaucer+school

• 1 year later...

hi my name back then was debbie stones,if you dont remember me then you may remember my sister karen stones,she used to hang around with brenda marriot,moira milward & susan hinchliffe.The name wayne prior rings a bell,do you have a sister called elizabeth? If so i was in the same year as her at school & if i remember correctly also went to hillsborough infants & junior school.

I strted hillsburgh infants when i was 5 in 1972 and left in 1979 to go to chucer comp .

do you remember me i can remember mrs lunnie and mr ploughs and mr butcher and mrs gilmore who taught music.

mrs porter was the head teacher of the infANTS and mr fowler ws head nof juniors

regards

debbie

Archived