Lime and plum or teal and lime cant decide

Can't quite work out the scale though - is it big enough to get in and put your pants on over your leotard?

I've found this site to be good for inspiration decorating-wise, lots of pictures

http://www.housetohome.co.uk/

Noooo I wish!

Real ones are 8' 4" tall or so and 3ft wide, mines a quarter size scale model, 2' 1" tall and 9 inches wide :hihi: its got a light inside so its a very elaborate lamp come phone cabinet

The doors are wooden, but silver

The tiles have a nice 'European' sort of feel, you know, Spanish, Greek - in fact, the bit over the hob in the middle has some little stick men that i think are supposed to be throwing plates (Greek style) on the 'feature' tiles - I do quite like them.

The kitchen is not big at all, its a little galley type one - should I stay neutral you reckon?

Yes, I think you should keep the walls neutral. Sounds as though there's a lot going on visually in there already, especially for a small room. Paint the walls and ceiling the same colour, though.

Archived