Why are girls 2 faced

thats the question im a girl myself at 29 well a woman got a boyfriend and kids and iv had a few girl mates that have stabbed me in the back a few times, plus how can girls slag someone off and say they hate them then become mates with them how does that work, i can now say im no longer friends with these girls as i cant stand 2 faced people could i ever find a decent girl as a mate to have laugh with to talk about boyfriends and stuff and go out instead of backstabbing friends

thats the question im a girl myself at 29 well a woman got a boyfriend and kids and iv had a few girl mates that have stabbed me in the back a few times, plus how can girls slag someone off and say they hate them then become mates with them how does that work, i can now say im no longer friends with these girls as i cant stand 2 faced people could i ever find a decent girl as a mate to have laugh with to talk about boyfriends and stuff and go out instead of backstabbing friends

Maybe your Mom can be a better judge:)

might not be the right post for me to reply to here lol.

my recent ex gf (this week) wasnt two faced as such, but she was at the same time. I dont know why, I guess maybe she didnt want to upset the person she was being two faced about to their face. I dont know though, apparently after 17 months I didnt know her very well.. I dont know if this applies to all girls, I am sure that there are plenty out there who arent two faced. If anyone finds one, show them in my direction please :).

Archived