Why are girls 2 faced

i will do angrydog if i find some decent mates myself x and sorry to hear that things didnt work out for you and your girlfriend love, and as for her being 2 faced id rather have someone tell me the truth than lie to my face x

lol, cheers haha.

Im sure you'll find some decent friends, but I have heard that women can be bitchy around other women.

Thanks, I am sorry too, its caused me a huge problem.

Well, that was part of her issue, she never told me anything, always kept it to herself, and then when she did, arguments erupted.

After a while you realise true friends are very hard to find in life, and I doubt most people have that many.

You may think you have but when things go wrong not many ever step up to the mark.

I have less than 5 for this reason.

i know they are sometimes love thats why always best to have a few male friends aswel and its no good hiding things or keeping things to yourself you should always open up to your partner you should be able to tell them anything pm angrydog if you want to talk love x

Angrydog and fallinsta recreating a classic love scene from MSN lol

LOL. Im in no shape for any kind of relationship right now, even my right hand isnt appealing lol.

Seriously though, Im appreciative of getting someone elses unbiased opinion on something.

And shes engaged to someone in RL, im just pixels on a screen lol.

LOL. Im in no shape for any kind of relationship right now, even my right hand isnt appealing lol.

Seriously though, Im appreciative of getting someone elses unbiased opinion on something.

And shes engaged to someone in RL, im just pixels on a screen lol.

It was a joke :)

Get thi sen on a night out and forget all about her there's hundreds to choose from in town :)

Archived