Should poor people really have children?

No, it's how you think it is because you've been fed a load of crap from the likes of the Daily Mail and some of the morons on these notice boards, who undoubtedly also get their rabid views from the same sources.

No I never read the daily fail Thanks

Get you now, I'm a firm believer that if a couple go on benefits with say 2 kids, they get money for 2 kids, if they add to the number they should stand to that not expect state to keep paying for additional ones.

I would apply this to Family Benefit - rather than the tapering policy now in place.

Do you think people who are on benefits or very low income have kids If they can't afford to bring them up without benefits?

Ok people loose their jobs etc through no fault of their own but I am talking about people who are already on the breadline.

Personally I think they shouldnt get any handouts if they are already claiming benefits when they get a bun in the oven

I think people like you should never be allowed to have children!! What a total prat!

Of course the poor should have children. The OP is a prize chump.

Should they?

Really?

I dont think so, look at all the starving african kids we keep getting plastered all over our tv screens day after day.

"Oh please give poor little sambuka just £2 and she can drink fresh water, eat a proper meal or go to university, thats right, just £2 a month and she can blah blah blah"

If they cant afford to feed their kids, DONT HAVE THEM, its not rocket science.

Same here in the UK, why on earth should people be allowed to have kids if they cant feed and clothe them properly without expecting state handouts?

Its madness!

Should they?

Really?

I dont think so, look at all the starving african kids we keep getting plastered all over our tv screens day after day.

"Oh please give poor little sambuka just £2 and she can drink fresh water, eat a proper meal or go to university, thats right, just £2 a month and she can blah blah blah"

If they cant afford to feed their kids, DONT HAVE THEM, its not rocket science.

Same here in the UK, why on earth should people be allowed to have kids if they cant feed and clothe them properly without expecting state handouts?

Its madness!

You clearly have a rather limited understanding of humanity and human nature. What a shame.

Archived