Julia nee Batty

Would anyone out there know the whereabouts of Julia nee Batty (65) formerly of Fulwood? She is my first cousin. A large number of old family photos have come into my possession, many of her parents. She may be interested in having them. I don't know her married name. We lost touch many years ago; I emigrated to Canada. Address, phone, or email would be useful. Many thanks.

Hi:

Thank you for your response. The lady in question was the grand-daughter of Wm.Batty Snr., and the daughter of Wm.Batty Jnr. formerly of Wm.Batty Ltd., wholesale confectioners, The Wicker. Before marriage, 1975?, she lived at 620 Fulwood Rd. Apart from sisters of Snr. who lived in Dore, all now long deceased, I am not aware of any other related family branch.

Hi Tony Quance - a Julia H. Batty was born in Sheffield in 1948, her parents evidently being William Batty and Dorothy, nee Braybrook. A Julia H. Batty married Eugene T. Mcnamara in Sheffield in 1973. Coud this be the person you are looking for?

• 8 months later...

Hello,

My name is Roger Braybrook. Interested in Julia Batty as she is also my first cousin. Her mother was my father's sister. Often used to visit my aunt and uncle when I was young. Even remember being shown round Batty sweet factory when I was young - a memorable experience. Lost contact when I moved to Australia. By the time I had come back both Julia's parents were dead and I lost contact.

Would also love to know whereabouts of Julia Batty

regards

Roger

Archived