Scroungers, just scroungers, do you admire them?

Many of them aren't free to do that, specifically by law.

I think you're trying (badly) to describe 'shorting'.

It's not necessarily manipulation, shorting has a valid purpose.

Insider trading is obviously illegal, it even has a special name for it! If you can show that someone has done it then they'll spend some time in jail, can you show it?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:thats your trouble you think they do everything by law they will have mates doing underhand tactics on their behalf. some people (like you) stand for the egg under the hat story time after time :hihi::hihi::hihi: oh and a quick google fetched this up http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/may/12/rajaratnam-conviction-will-spark-insider-dealing-cases need i go on

How many senior bankers including SIR FRED of Nortehrn Rock have gone to jail? Answer None. How many people caught laundering Mexican drug cartel money, and a fine of over billion have been prosecuted. Answer None. How many Bankers caught manipulating LIBOR were ever charged with anything, Answer none!

Business is not banking, and there are no enforceable rules, except the occasional small fry sacrifice, for the public to feel something is being done.

Insider trading is illegal??? Yes theoretically, but not in practice, for those dealing in billions.

I now realise when I inferred the dealer mixed their own money, I did not mean individuals but the organisations themselves. It not like they get out their wallet is it?? Banks have many different funds, and these are invested, and invested with lots of others. I realise its hard to understand, but imagine putting lots of peoples washing into a washing machine, so all in the wash together, except they are washing socks, black socks. When the wash is over one has to sort out the socks, and guess what? The newest socks remain with the people organising the wash, and those a bit worn can be excused as the result of the wash.

So likewise the finance industry uses pension and other investment funds, and with high frequency trading its like hundreds of washing machines all washing black socks. The sorters out, accountants, lawyers and the rest of the on board freeloaders discover its in their interest to make profit for their wages and million pound bonuses. Does anyone understand self interest? Motivation? Incentivising? Do you actually think when presented with an opportunity to make million, without being found out, these psychopaths will not do it? Do you know what a psychopath is? Only the uneducated carry axes, and chop people up, the clever ones are the most successful people at the top of their tree, and if necessary will get minions to chop people up, on their behalf.

Sometimes people display naivety to an astounding degree, or maybe they just trust what they do not understand?

To true, the real scroungers in society are at the very top.

You see them in the press every week in a nice sunny part of the World shaking hands with poor people or lounging around on some paradise of a beach while on official duty.

Sorry mate, that's twaddle. Find me 6 weeks worth of pictures of mps "lounging around on some paradise of a beach" and I'll bear my arse in a shop window of your choice. You'll see them abroad yes, but more often they bringing a (metaphysical) aid cheque with them or drumming up a bit of business for the uk. Or both, which Cameron did in India recently. Or they could just be on holiday and paid for it themselves - that's allowed isn't it ?

I don't doubt one or two will try and blag a fact finding trip to the Caribbean but I reckon these are few and far between and certainly not once a week.

Sorry mate, that's twaddle. Find me 6 weeks worth of pictures of mps "lounging around on some paradise of a beach" and I'll bear my arse in a shop window of your choice. You'll see them abroad yes, but more often they bringing a (metaphysical) aid cheque with them or drumming up a bit of business for the uk. Or both, which Cameron did in India recently. Or they could just be on holiday and paid for it themselves - that's allowed isn't it ?

I don't doubt one or two will try and blag a fact finding trip to the Caribbean but I reckon these are few and far between and certainly not once a week.

I was not thinking of M.P's

But now I come to think one prominent Sheffield lady M.P, has a bit of a reputation for the odd overseas fact finding trips .

Even though all she has to do is Google it!

How many senior bankers including SIR FRED of Nortehrn Rock have gone to jail? Answer None. How many people caught laundering Mexican drug cartel money, and a fine of over billion have been prosecuted. Answer None. How many Bankers caught manipulating LIBOR were ever charged with anything, Answer none!

Business is not banking, and there are no enforceable rules, except the occasional small fry sacrifice, for the public to feel something is being done.

Insider trading is illegal??? Yes theoretically, but not in practice, for those dealing in billions.

I now realise when I inferred the dealer mixed their own money, I did not mean individuals but the organisations themselves. It not like they get out their wallet is it?? Banks have many different funds, and these are invested, and invested with lots of others. I realise its hard to understand, but imagine putting lots of peoples washing into a washing machine, so all in the wash together, except they are washing socks, black socks. When the wash is over one has to sort out the socks, and guess what? The newest socks remain with the people organising the wash, and those a bit worn can be excused as the result of the wash.

So likewise the finance industry uses pension and other investment funds, and with high frequency trading its like hundreds of washing machines all washing black socks. The sorters out, accountants, lawyers and the rest of the on board freeloaders discover its in their interest to make profit for their wages and million pound bonuses. Does anyone understand self interest? Motivation? Incentivising? Do you actually think when presented with an opportunity to make million, without being found out, these psychopaths will not do it? Do you know what a psychopath is? Only the uneducated carry axes, and chop people up, the clever ones are the most successful people at the top of their tree, and if necessary will get minions to chop people up, on their behalf.

Sometimes people display naivety to an astounding degree, or maybe they just trust what they do not understand?

It's worth understanding why prosecutions haven't taken place.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/libor-scandal/9738417/UK-law-may-struggle-to-bring-prosecutions-of-Libor-traders.html

Rather than just implying that it's because the government doesn't want to punish those responsible.

You probably mean sociopath though, a psychopath has no control over their emotions and is unlikely to ever be able to run a market stall, never mind a business.

---------- Post added 05-03-2013 at 08:57 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi:thats your trouble you think they do everything by law they will have mates doing underhand tactics on their behalf. some people (like you) stand for the egg under the hat story time after time :hihi::hihi::hihi: oh and a quick google fetched this up http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/may/12/rajaratnam-conviction-will-spark-insider-dealing-cases need i go on

I think that if they're breaking the law then it needs to be enforced.

I don't know what you're suggesting, because if the law already says they can't do X, and it still happens, what are you actually proposing to stop it?

You've proven my point with that link haven't you, people convicted, law being enforced...

But there are spongers and spongers, and those unemployed, even with housing benefit to top up their carefree lifestyle on under £70 a week, for doing nothing whatsoever. We would all like around £70 a week to spend on ourselves, give to charity, but not the scroungers, they should surely be made to suffer and humiliated as unworthy to mix with the rest of us.

Explain yourself, please.

Look into the future.

Full employment is a thing of the past. With increasing automation and jobs going abroad unemployment is going to become the norm. It can and will affect everyone in some way.

We need to deal with it in a fair and sustainable way, and stop using words like scrounger. Being on benefits is no joke.

For people who do not understand what a psychopat is outside of what they are fed in the movies:

Psychopathy is a personality disorder that has been variously characterized by shallow emotions (including reduced fear, a lack of empathy, and stress tolerance), coldheartedness, egocentricity, superficial charm, manipulativeness, irresponsibility, impulsivity, criminality, antisocial behavior, a lack of remorse, and a parasitic lifestyle.

You will find these bas**rds at the top of banks and other large corporate industries, as without such mindsets the organisations would not be as ruthless as they are.

Archived