Somewhere to play badminton

I'm sure you will be welcome whichever you choose as being most convenient.

I don't know the postcode but Silverdale School is on Bents Crescent ,which is off Ringinglow road.

This is in the Bents Green/ecclesall area of Sheffield.which is S11.

This is miles from Killamarsh so hope one of them suits.

---------- Post added 11-03-2013 at 23:01 ----------

Killamarsh is I think S21,and is near the Woodall service area on the M1.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let you know that if you need your racket restringing, I offer a racket stringing service based at Abbeydale Sports club. I use a top of the range Babolat stringing machine and badminton stringing prices start from £14. I offer a variety of different strings and I can order specific strings upon request. If you're intersted, give me a call on 07540900414, visit my at website mtstringing.co.uk, or search for me on twitter or facebook under mtstringing.

Mark Tasker

Heya everyone!

As this page seems to be for people that love badminton i thought i'd let you know there's going to be a badminton tournament at Concord on the 23rd of June to raise money for Clic Sargent Charity that helps children & families affected by cancer.

Below is a link to the website:

http://dadams037.wix.com/btcs

We're also looking for volunteers to act as referrers, so if you don't feel confident enough to have ago yourself but wanna spend the day watching some great badminton your more then welcome.

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me, hopefully see you there!

Donna

Archived