Meadowhall fun fair

kirsty987

thanks i thought they did wrist bands at £7.99 and that ment the rides are free or have i got it wrong

It is a wristband system according to this...

http://sdlrides.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/meadowhall-funfair-2013.html

As it states that one of the attractions ISNT part of the wristband, Id presume everything else is?

Doesnt state a price though.

I went last night, and you buy a wrist band, kids for £4.99 and anyone above the blue height line goes in for £7.99, and non riders for £2. Its worth it, better value than the one last year. I only spend £35 and last time i spent £80. It was nice, kids loved it. When you have a wrist band all the rides are free, but the bungee...thats why i could see no one going on it lol

I went last night, and you buy a wrist band, kids for £4.99 and anyone above the blue height line goes in for £7.99, and non riders for £2. Its worth it, better value than the one last year. I only spend £35 and last time i spent £80. It was nice, kids loved it. When you have a wrist band all the rides are free, but the bungee...thats why i could see no one going on it lol

passing it the other day, I saw two people going up on it, Still waiting for them to come down.

No way would you get me on that thing even if it was free! Age has it's benefits.

Archived