HaHa Bar

karl2784

piccolinos thats owned by manchesters 'bar and grill' opens in november too just behind cafe rouge there so itll be interesting how all this competition affects the bar

Let's hope it's a damn sight better than Cafe Rouge - we went in for breakfast a couple of weeks ago - it was absolutely dire!

:gag:

I had cause to complain about haha last year. We'd had many good days in there and sat outside, but one day it was very poor. I complained on their website.

I got an email asking for my phone number and the day after got a phonecall from the managing director of the entire chain.

He sent me vouchers which more than covered the cost of that particular day, a money off discount card, entry to their reopening night and also phoned a couple of weeks later to see if I'd had a better experience since.

Couldn't have asked for a better response.

me and friends went there the other day.

It was sunny so we got a seat outside then went inside to order.

We were told to go outside and a waitress is serving that area so we waited.

time passed so we asked another person inside who said nobody is waiting on outside tables - cheers!

Went inside orderd food (pricey) took ages to come and was very poor.

I dont normally like putting down businesses but it was a sad affair!

We had breakfast there the other week.

The food was good, the service was fantastic (well done, whatever her name was), but after she brought the bill she completely forgot about us so had to go to the bar to pay in the end.

I hate that. When i get the bill, i just wanna pay and GO!!

I wonder why bar/cafe/restaurant staff find it so difficult to provide good service. It's hardly rocket science is it?

This thread is 18 months old and I'm sure that people have complained, I have and I know several other people who have over the last couple of years and the service and food is still as crap as it ever was.

Er, wasn't it started in Jan 2006?

Either way, it's still crap, and you are right it hasn't improved in the least in the last couple of years. Maybe they make enough money serving expensive food slowly, and with as few staff as they can get away with that they don't really think they need to improve?

I've confused this thread with another thread about bad service in bars. Its saying something when you get better service and foodin a wetherspoons pub.

It certainly is, when I was in Wetherspoons swim inn on West street last there was a homeless drunk in there walking around asking people for money. He walked right by the bar and the staff said nothing to him! the one thing about Ha Ha is that at least when you pay through the nose for a pint you won't have to put up with beggars, at least I would hope...

Archived