Best Kebab I've ever had!!

Just wanted to plug by far the best kebab I've ever had, and trust me I've had a few!!! Bolton Fisheries in Bolton on Dearne do a House Special for two for just £9.50. It consisted of lamb kebab, chicken kebab, marinated chicken breast, marinated lamb steak and meat kofta. Two pitta breads, a lovely fresh salad a carton of homemade chilli sauce (amazing!!) garlic sauce, chips and two cans of diet coke. I think that's all!!! Yes there's a lot and the tray the meat comes in is approx 1ft square. The quality is way beyond anything I've had before, owners are pleasant and the kitchen open serving area was spotless. All cooked on a charcoal griddle. Just a plug for them that's all, worth the drive if you live within 30 mins, beyond spectacular!!

Pitta bre...PITTA BREAD? Kebabs should come in Naans now days, it's not the way it's always been but it's certainly the best.

shouldnt they be served on a piece of concrete since theyre normally found on a sunday morning spread all around the pavements?

Just wanted to plug by far the best kebab I've ever had, and trust me I've had a few!!! Bolton Fisheries in Bolton on Dearne do a House Special for two for just £9.50. It consisted of lamb kebab, chicken kebab, marinated chicken breast, marinated lamb steak and meat kofta. Two pitta breads, a lovely fresh salad a carton of homemade chilli sauce (amazing!!) garlic sauce, chips and two cans of diet coke. I think that's all!!! Yes there's a lot and the tray the meat comes in is approx 1ft square. The quality is way beyond anything I've had before, owners are pleasant and the kitchen open serving area was spotless. All cooked on a charcoal griddle. Just a plug for them that's all, worth the drive if you live within 30 mins, beyond spectacular!!

Ah but how much of it is horse?

Archived