But what strange words are these?

fair... local... quiet... learning... just... sustainable... family... slow... equal... public... social... friendship... care... welcome... peace... neighbour... sensitive... cooperative... open... listen... hear... community... green... mindful... common... cherish... happy...

fair... local... quiet... learning... just... sustainable... family... slow... equal... public... social... friendship... care... welcome... peace... neighbour... sensitive... cooperative... open... listen... hear... community... green... mindful... common... cherish... happy...

I guess these aren't out of The Tory Manifesto!

Words that aren't normally associated with the tabloid press or banking sector

No, they'll be from the Warm Woolly Wordbook of almost any politician.

Quite right. I googled Farage and fair and got

"UKIP leader Nigel Farage has demanded a "written in blood" guarantee of a referendum on EU membership before entering any pact with another party.

But he said any future "deal" with the Conservatives would be difficult, as he claims David Cameron opposes a "full, free and fair" vote."

From http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19669691.

I've heard this Staunton, its a fairy story called "What strange words are these?"

Once upon a time there was a fair, happy, open family who lived by the village green in a local, quiet and just community, surrounded by a sensitive public. They had a sustainable friendship with mindful, co-operative neighbours who cherished the peace.

Then along came the jack-booted councillors who failed to hear because they wouldn't listen, they didn't care, were slow to act and didn't treat them equal, said they were common as muck, social parasites and not welcome.

Gimme some more words so I can finish it off :hihi::hihi::hihi:

:thumbsup:

Oh! ... I get it, it's a 'make your own story up' competition! (had me perplexed for a moment!) Love stuff like this ... you could've put some 'the's' and 'and's in it though to make it a bit easier though!

Here goes nevertheless ... this one's set in a small village;

Hear 'slow-learning' Social Care neighbour ... 'Local just open!' :thumbsup:.

Common 'Co-operative' quiet ... listen! ... public cherish peace!

'Green' community welcome 'Peace' Fair ... 'Happy, equal, sensitive, friendship!

(Sustainable family 'mindful' :suspect:)

'

Archived