If anyone is looking for yoga classes in Sheffield, then go here..

Hello Lovely People,

Having officially lived in Sheffield for 2 years now, one of the things I love the best is its amazing sense of community spirit, of which this forum is a great example of.

One of the minor frustrations that I've both experienced and seen others struggle with is finding a yoga class that best suits you. I know that there are so many fantastic yoga teachers in this city, so it should be easy to find one, but it's not.

This is why I've created a new website called www.sheffield-yoga-community.org, which lists all the yoga classes that are available in Sheffield and gives you guidance about how to choose one that is right for you.

It's still very much in its fledgling stages and I'll be adding more to it in the upcoming weeks. So if you have any ideas about what you want to see on the site, then please let me know because I'd really appreciate hearing your suggestions.

Thank you,

Koreen

• 2 weeks later...

Archived