Cuts to welfare or trident ??

And if it came to a war we would want to have a better or as good as weapon as the enemy.

If we hadn't people would ask why not when they were being threatened with death.

War against who?

I thought we were already engaged upon a war against terror, and I haven't seen us launch many nuclear weapons.

Iraq (bad decision)

Afghanistan

Libya

Syria

Mali

Somalia

All places where we have either gone in, provided support or helped in some way or another. In no case did we use a nuclear weapon. In some cases shoddy equipment and lack of intelligence led to casualties. It seems a no-brainer to me. Invest billions in a nuclear white elephant or equip current operations properly and develop the intelligence to spot upcoming problems and nip them in the bud.

The cold war is over, the world is a new place and the threat is new, it needs better, more responsive, more intelligent weapons to combat that threat.

My answer to the op would be "Cut welfare or trident?" No, cut trident and spend the money defending our country and citizens against a real enemy, not a cold war bogeyman.

War against who?

I thought we were already engaged upon a war against terror, and I haven't seen us launch many nuclear weapons.

Iraq (bad decision)

Afghanistan

Libya

Syria

Mali

Somalia

All places where we have either gone in, provided support or helped in some way or another. In no case did we use a nuclear weapon. In some cases shoddy equipment and lack of intelligence led to casualties. It seems a no-brainer to me. Invest billions in a nuclear white elephant or equip current operations properly and develop the intelligence to spot upcoming problems and nip them in the bud.

The cold war is over, the world is a new place and the threat is new, it needs better, more responsive, more intelligent weapons to combat that threat.

My answer to the op would be "Cut welfare or trident?" No, cut trident and spend the money defending our country and citizens against a real enemy, not a cold war bogeyman.

No one knows what the future holds.

Its a joke watching people on this site argue this point or that, and one can imagine the same sort of concerns regarding the cuts as those marching ito the gas chambers.

Firstly stop lisdtening to the propaganda lies, we are involved in fighting terror, which we in the western nations devised, paind for ana nurtured. We are in the countries we are in to f**k China, where we grab the mineral and other natural resourses. The military make a path for corporations to get favourable deals, Blair being the most successful at exploiting his position in the UK to date.

We smash up the country, cause wars, destroy, and leave the tashed country while smugly stating they are better off. Just listen to the psychopath Blair.

China goes into countries and makes economic deals, offeres to build schools, hostipeals, rail airports and otehr structures tha tbenefit the nations concerned. So they bribe with gifts, and delive in a staggeringly short time, we use threats, terror, adn war. Always ask who benefits, the ordinary people of the country?

Then ask yourself regarding the UK, who benefits, the orrdinary people? So know you place, and its generally unnecessary, just like ordinary people globally, who get in the way of corporate profit, and bonuses. Wake up serfs!

China goes into countries and makes economic deals, offeres to build schools, hostipeals, rail airports and otehr structures tha tbenefit the nations concerned. So they bribe with gifts, and delive in a staggeringly short time, we use threats, terror, adn war. Always ask who benefits, the ordinary people of the country?

Then ask yourself regarding the UK, who benefits, the orrdinary people? So know you place, and its generally unnecessary, just like ordinary people globally, who get in the way of corporate profit, and bonuses. Wake up serfs!

That's the sort of argument GB used when we governed India, "we are building hospitals, we are making roads etc..."

Chinese economic Imperialism is just as corrupt and evil as old fashioned Imperialism. The amount of elephant tusks leaving Africa in diplomatic pouches to China is criminal, or it would be if the Chinese hadn't already bought off the customs and law enforcement agencies.

Re Civil Servanst on £300k........can only find 1 so not a lot of revenue to be gai

end there.

The highest-paid official was Dennis Hone, Olympic Delivery Authority boss, earning between £310,000 and £314,999.

He is the only government employee to earn more than £300,000.

Ah, but have you included the bonuses that these people get and perks?

There are quite a few on £250,000

Does anyone actually look for facts or are opinions borrowed from mainstream media outlets so educating the wanabees into thinking they qualify for a soapbox to justify their utterances?

I feel it might be best to let everyone shuffle into the gas chambers, as they deserve their fate. No wonder its no longer educating people, providing jobs for the worthless, as they accept blindly where to direct their frustration, without much thought, as the next post allows them to spurt their bigoted crap, to justify mementarily their worthless lives.

Does anyone actually look for facts or are opinions borrowed from mainstream media outlets so educating the wanabees into thinking they qualify for a soapbox to justify their utterances?

I feel it might be best to let everyone shuffle into the gas chambers, as they deserve their fate. No wonder its no longer educating people, providing jobs for the worthless, as they accept blindly where to direct their frustration, without much thought, as the next post allows them to spurt their bigoted crap, to justify mementarily their worthless lives.

So you know more than us sheeple ?

Do tell. Ideally in 4 large paragraphs or less, and maybe avoid suggesting people go into gas chambers because they watch sky news.

Archived