Jumbo Chinese Buffet

discodown

• 4 years later...

Unfortunately we had a really bad experience - the waiter told us we could use our loyalty card to have a free meal for 1 but when we came to pay, the staff became aggressive and we were accused of lying! We were told that we were all mistaken and they denied what the waiter had told us, then they CALLED THE POLICE over a £5.99 meal! When we were finally forced to pay they refused to 'stamp' my loyalty card (despite their promises) and we were told not to come back! My advice is to avoid at all costs. P.S. £3 for a bottle of water is a bit steep too

• 1 year later...
It's £4.99 per person at lunchtime. They open at mid day and you eat as much as you want and can stay for 90 mins. Price excludes drinks of course.

I'm going there on Monday and Tuesday with some people; there goes my diet again :P

Do you know if the chicken is halal or not? someone told me that it was but i would just like to make sure.:| Thank you.

Do you know if the chicken is halal or not? someone told me that it was but i would just like to make sure.:| Thank you.

Yes, the chicken is Halal....and it's now £5.99 before 4.30. You pay on arrival so if you get there just before half four and pay £5.99 you get to taste some of the early evening dishes.

Tap water is now free. They still do the loyalty card.

I eat there regularly....was in there yesterday. Last weekend we used our loyalty cards for the Grand Buffet.....which should be £9.99.

It's not the top restaurant but then it never professed to be....it's good basic Chinese at a good price....you get 90 minutes to eat all you can.

What more can I say......apart from the Chilli prawns are fabulous :D

Archived