Help please! free hall raising money for autistic spectrum/aspergers

I would like to hold a car boot or a table top sale to raise money for autisic spectrum syndrome/aspergers. can anyone help with a free venue or car park please s6 area would be the best as i can advertise locally for this avent. we will charge per table or car and any money raised will go to raise awareness of the disabillity. If anyone can help either with with avenue or would be interested in joining us for this avent please get intouch via a message or fill in my contact form on my husbands websit http://www.strikingstars.co.uk thanks lisa.

I have Aspergers Syndrome, and would be interested in raising money for your charity with a drag cabaret night with my friend. At first I thought you had a free hall available for performers/bands who wish to do benefit gigs for the charity, and were going to organise shows. Myself and my friend are also looking for a free or cheap hall around Sheffield to do gigs for various charities, so I would welcome it if we could pool our efforts to organise an event for you.

Archived