Advice on Self-Storage in Sheffield

I'm looking to store some items from our home as we've moved in with my parents for at least a couple of years - items include kitchen appliances, chairs, a table, a bed etc. I've looked at a few storage places such as Big Yellow Storage but they're all quite expensive.

Does anyone know a good alternative or a cheaper place. Don't really want to pay more than £30-£40 per month. Tight I know! :hihi:

admiral yard at Eckington

Anything stored for that long will go mouldy especially if you found somewhere big enough at that very low price.

^^^What he says.

You don't want your items stored, you want them stored, aired, kept dry and clean and free of vermin, bed bugs and moths.

If you pay someone to do it on the cheap, how many of those are you going to get?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Will your things really be secure if you store them with a removal firm ? I know its cheaper and they are insured but if your storing items you cant replace. Are these places often a target for thieves ?

Archived