Leppings Lane Closed Now 5/3/13 - WW2 UXB found

Im at home on Leppings lane ,and the bomb squad is there now. As long as they dont want to evacuate us while im having my tea i dont care.
Nice to know your at home having your tea while i'm still sat here waiting for you to turn up an do the job you where supposed to be doing, you could have at least let me know.
Quoted for posterity!

ROF-LO-LO-LO-LOL :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Nice to know your at home having your tea while i'm still sat here waiting for you to turn up an do the job you where supposed to be doing, you could have at least let me know.

You never replyed to my PM i sent ,so i took it you had given the job to someone else . I cant do a job with no address to go to .

We just live around the corner and apart from noticing that the road is closed and quite a lot of men in high vis jackets on the bridge we wouldn't really know what was happening. Nobody official has said anything, but my kid came in before having gone and asked what was going on. They told him that it was an unexploded bomb and that we may have to be evacuated!!! Blimey!

---------- Post added 05-03-2013 at 17:02 ----------

I've got baked potatoes cooking in the in oven!!!

Our workshop is about 100yards away from the "bomb" and we haven't been evacuated so I can't see it being live or dangerous, as two of South Yorkshire's finest constabulery were canoodling down by the river against a tree amidst this "bomb scare" .

Nice to know our tax goes into paying for these raunchy rendezvous.

You never replyed to my PM i sent ,so i took it you had given the job to someone else . I cant do a job with no address to go to .

Just resent you all the messages and your phone is not on, if you think it is i would check it.

We just live around the corner and apart from noticing that the road is closed and quite a lot of men in high vis jackets on the bridge we wouldn't really know what was happening. Nobody official has said anything, but my kid came in before having gone and asked what was going on. They told him that it was an unexploded bomb and that we may have to be evacuated!!! Blimey!

---------- Post added 05-03-2013 at 17:02 ----------

I've got baked potatoes cooking in the in oven!!!

They could end up bangers and mash.

[/b]

They could end up bangers and mash.

LOL, seriously we had that for tea yesterday!!!!

---------- Post added 05-03-2013 at 17:18 ----------

Just to go off piste for a moment..if anyone's interested the old tanning salon on Leppings lane/Eskdale Road is being turned into a shop that sells stuff to help you stop smoking! I went and asked earlier!

If the bomb goes off we'll all need a bit of that :hihi:

Just resent you all the messages and your phone is not on, if you think it is i would check it.

Thanks for the phone call, must have been crossed wires or something, and hope to see you tomorrow.

Archived