Hot roast pork sarnies

Agree - Beres is great if you want a good light pork sarnie - BUT - my kids prefer Helen's AKA Biltons in Hillsborough - far chunkier as pure pork meat off the bone and shredded - and includes dip, apple and stuffing - far more filling actually so depends what mood I am in and how hungry - absolutely love both though

Not a big fan of Beres,, way too expensive and the meat looks like it's made up of offcuts glued together (all different colours)

At that price I would at least expect same quality as the independent shops.

I agree, vastly overated and overpriced in my opinion.

I agree, vastly overated and overpriced in my opinion.

I don't like Beres either - find the meat tasteless and dry , the cracking greasy . the stuffing watery . the apple sauce synthetic and and the dip just not pleasant at all.

The breads not bad if it is a fresh roll.

I don't like Beres either - find the meat tasteless and dry , the cracking greasy . the stuffing watery . the apple sauce synthetic and and the dip just not pleasant at all.

The breads not bad if it is a fresh roll.

On the few occasions I've used Beres, it's looked more like cheap bacon rather than roast pork.

Archived