Fog and speeding

I seem to have mislaid the switch for my fog lights. I can't find it anywhere, and I'm sure the car 'does' have some! :confused:

What sort of car have you got?

I once couldn't find the interior light switch on my car - had to open the door to put the inside light on.

Ours have been coming on, but only very very dim, so are absolutely pointless and we've had to just put low beams on.

Mine were off yesterday evening then when I went under a bridge they came on and stayed on.

I saw some fella on the M1 this morning, side-lights and fog lights.

Most other people just driving with normal headlights on.

TBH I've done this and I found I was able to see better, the headlamps just seemed to scatter and created more of a hindrance to vision by them being refracted by the fog.

Hi

Its been really foggy this morning, and some drivers didnt have any lights on at all.

The police do their best to catch people breaking the speed limit, but why no action in the area of lighting up?

Many motorists had only side lights on, and headlights were needed. All it would take is a camera recording the evidence. They could take many unsafe drivers off the road, and make millions of pounds too.

Brilliant idea, why is it not being done?

You could see them so it can't of been that bad.

Are you one of the people that puts your fog light on at the first sign of fog or spray when on the motorway?

Archived