Pitbike seized by police

1, hes not been on road or field thats why i asked for proof

2, i got the bike for track use to spend more time with him

3 police had no warrent just came straight in there were 5 of them and just did as they pleased

solicitor says we have a good case and will win bike and compo

As a matter of interest which track do you use the bike on????

---------- Post added 06-03-2013 at 19:21 ----------

Jesus no one on this forum was ever a kid and nobody ever did anything wrong, I'm sure not a single one of you have ever been in trouble with the police when you were younger, and Im sure the one of you that had motorbikes never ever annoyed one of your neighbours.

Sorry SR but its a big NO to all your statements (Gee its hard to be so perfect:love:)

i work part time so will get leagal aid so waste of tax payer money once again and will win the bike back free of charge and compo , well not been on for ages and dont think i will again i asked for advice and just been hung. ive done nothing wrong only wanting to spend more time with my son on a track with his bike maybe i should just let him drive about the streets etc might get beter comments then.

i work part time so will get leagal aid so waste of tax payer money once again and will win the bike back free of charge and compo , well not been on for ages and dont think i will again i asked for advice and just been hung. ive done nothing wrong only wanting to spend more time with my son on a track with his bike maybe i should just let him drive about the streets etc might get beter comments then.

It is sad you are forced to feel this way.There are a lot of keyboard warrior bullies on here,i would name a few, but they will just go crying to the mods and report my post.I do feel sorry for these people though.

I have done thanks. It doesn't change my opinion. It just sounds like back pedalling by someone who realised he wasn't going to get much support after his first "story".

and that's why they shouldn't bring hanging back

Great work

Well done police.

well done for what ?? takeing a bike that took a lad months to save up for, then as it took off him for no reason. yea well done police for wasteing money once again and thinking they can just walk in my house without a warent... got then hook line and sinker so the solicetor says anyway how would any of you feel if they just came in your house for no reason.

It is sad you are forced to feel this way.There are a lot of keyboard warrior bullies on here,i would name a few, but they will just go crying to the mods and report my post.I do feel sorry for these people though.

yep same old user names come out to play

If you are a part-time worker how on earth do you manage to fund insurance?

---------- Post added 06-03-2013 at 20:36 ----------

well done for what ?? takeing a bike that took a lad months to save up for, then as it took off him for no reason. yea well done police for wasteing money once again and thinking they can just walk in my house without a warent... got then hook line and sinker so the solicetor says anyway how would any of you feel if they just came in your house for no reason.

Why let them in if no warrant?

Archived