Pitbike seized by police

There must be more to this story than what the OP is telling us. I find it hard to believe the police would seize the pit bike without having a reason to do so.

Some kid with red hair (making this up by the way) has been making a nuisance of himself. Police have seen him tearing about on the bike.

OP's lad also has red hair and has been seen going into the house where there happens to be a pit bike having been hosed down after a legal afternoon out at a proper venue.

Police confiscate bike.

Not so much the police "going out of their way to take a bike without good reason", rather "NOT going out of their way to establish the facts before acting on an assumption" (given that one would be reasonably justified in saying that 9/10 times such an assumption might be correct

The OP should have the right to challenge the confiscation in case this (for instance) is what has happened.

And no, I don't know the OP or his son's hair colour

Ope you get it back mate I ust to be a little **** that rode anywhere and was lucky. They should build a track in Sheffield for bikes instead off kicking people off everywhere Then maybe kids wouldn't be as bad with them, people who have no interest in motorbikes are too quick to judge!

There must be more to this story than what the OP is telling us. I find it hard to believe the police would seize the pit bike without having a reason to do so.

But then again they've shot one or two wholly innocent people dead over the years - it is perhaps believable that they might make a balls up over a pitbike.

well done for what ?? takeing a bike that took a lad months to save up for, then as it took off him for no reason. yea well done police for wasteing money once again and thinking they can just walk in my house without a warent... got then hook line and sinker so the solicetor says anyway how would any of you feel if they just came in your house for no reason.

I bet if it goes to court ......a warrant will miraculously appear :suspect:

I bet if it goes to court ......a warrant will miraculously appear :suspect:

what makes me laugh is it takes 5 coppers to confiscate an item that1 could carry under his arm,

phone the coppers up to report your car has been broken into or your house has been broken into and if any turn up within the week your lucky

Jesus no one on this forum was ever a kid and nobody ever did anything wrong, I'm sure not a single one of you have ever been in trouble with the police when you were younger, and Im sure the one of you that had motorbikes never ever annoyed one of your neighbours.

All the way to post 30 before the standard message popped out.

---------- Post added 06-03-2013 at 22:59 ----------

well done for what ?? takeing a bike that took a lad months to save up for, then as it took off him for no reason. yea well done police for wasteing money once again and thinking they can just walk in my house without a warent... got then hook line and sinker so the solicetor says anyway how would any of you feel if they just came in your house for no reason.

You seem a bit hung up on the "compo" you think you're going to get don't you? You didn't mention they didn't have a warrant in your original post. Did you ask them? The police would be extremely unlikely to come into my house for no reason.

How old is your son? Has he really not been out on the bike at all?

police would rather bother people like us. i have never had trouble with police in past this is first time. and after this will never cooperate again with them. i mean in bradford even batman as to get real criminals for them.

Actually Batman was the criminals friend. He asked him to pick him up on the way back from a football match which he had attended as batman and drop him at the cop shop so he could hand himself in.

So hardly Batman out fighting crime for the police , is it?

so you have a solicitor thats assured your that you have got a case against the police, yet this only happened the other morning, this is full of bull, you aint even had time to have a meeting. bull bull bull.....you got your bike nicked, deal with it

so you have a solicitor thats assured your that you have got a case against the police, yet this only happened the other morning, this is full of bull, you aint even had time to have a meeting. bull bull bull.....you got your bike nicked, deal with it

Can you imagine solicitors with a list of chav clients,all fighting over this particularly lucrative source of business?

Archived