Geo Engineering and Climate Change..

Hello-

I became interested in this when a friend mentioned it. Basically, its manipulating the weather. This, its claimed, is done by "Chemotrails." ie military planes and private companies spraying a mixture of chemical in the sky which reduces the amount of sunlight that hits the planet

Ever wondered what all those lines in the sky were? Its claimed that this is the reason for strange weather patterns, an increase in certain illnesses and other side effects.

Its also claimed that the technology could be used as the ultimate weapon. Decimating a foe without even firing a shot. There is the theory, as well, that large amounts of methane are encouraged to enter the atmosphere which is 100 times more damaging to the ozone layer than CFC.

I know its all a bit conspiracy theory-ist...but what do you think?

Some interesting stuff here, watch some of the documentaries here for more info...

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Hello-

I became interested in this when a friend mentioned it. Basically, its manipulating the weather. This, its claimed, is done by "Chemotrails." ie military planes and private companies spraying a mixture of chemical in the sky which reduces the amount of sunlight that hits the planet

Ever wondered what all those lines in the sky were? Its claimed that this is the reason for strange weather patterns, an increase in certain illnesses and other side effects.

Its also claimed that the technology could be used as the ultimate weapon. Decimating a foe without even firing a shot. There is the theory, as well, that large amounts of methane are encouraged to enter the atmosphere which is 100 times more damaging to the ozone layer than CFC.

I know its all a bit conspiracy theory-ist...but what do you think?

Some interesting stuff here, watch some of the documentaries here for more info...

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

It's not a bit conspiracy theoryist - it's completely conspiracy theoryist.

Archived