Just got back from Club Limit...

Hossy

Well, just got back from Limit - First time I've been to it.

My first impressions inside weren't great, however, the music totally makes up for it!

Bottle of water cost £3, if I remember correctly. Quite a few shady characters stood around, but also quite cool people dancing and stuff.

£5 to get in. Once in I was not allowed outside to make a call (:confused: ) - But I really enjoyed it, as long as you turn off from some of the people around you!

If you like bassline Speed Garage, you gotta check it out! I was surprised how wicked it is!

I dont know of ANY club that will let anyone go 'outside' and come back in again unless you pay again that is.....never been allowed to do that anywhere.

I know several, true most of them are in Manchester. They even allow you to go to the cash machine over and down the road.

Wilf

I know several, true most of them are in Manchester. They even allow you to go to the cash machine over and down the road.

Wilf

Ah but thats in the best interest of the club....access to an obvious nearby cash machine so you can draw out wads of notes, go back in and refill the tills with your cash! A clubs dream in fact!! To be let outside just to make a mobile call wont generate any more revenue for the club so they are not likely to entertain such a request.

DO clubs in Sheff let you out and in again free if you ask to go down the road to a cash machine??? ANyone know of one as I ALWAYS running out of cash on nights out....

Archived