O2 been bought out by Sky

Not really, I was just skimming the site while doing other things. Glad the mobile part is safe for now.

Was with o2 for a while until they axed the unlimited broadband and the service became completely useless. Also became slower for some reason after that... so on that note I don't care that they are taking over.

On the other hand this means that there is less choice, and the Murdoch empire now controls yet another media source.

If he reaches his goal of taking the whole lot, enjoy filtered network access to non corporate controlled news sources.

Not really, I was just skimming the site while doing other things. Glad the mobile part is safe for now.

Was with o2 for a while until they axed the unlimited broadband and the service became completely useless. Also became slower for some reason after that... so on that note I don't care that they are taking over.

On the other hand this means that there is less choice, and the Murdoch empire now controls yet another media source.

If he reaches his goal of taking the whole lot, enjoy filtered network access to non corporate controlled news sources.

"Wibble" :D

Archived