Changing address with JSA

Yeah so OP, for a change of address you need too fill the whole form two ensure you continue too get the right amount of benefits paid two you. If you have moved in with with someone or now pay more (or less) rent or council tax, your benefit entitlements for HB might have changed to, so they have too renew it - its basically similar two making a new claim but without all the waiting!

Her adviser is there to give advice on job search not benefits information. ANy change of circumstance have to be reported to the benefits staff over the phone, they will determine if it is a change of circumatances which may affect benefit entitlement.

Blimey, you sound like a union rep!..."It's not my job"....Wouldn't it have been helpful if her advisor could have contacted the benefits people there and then? They have a phone right in front of them!

---------- Post added 08-03-2013 at 11:24 ----------

Yeah so OP, for a change of address you need to fill the whole form to ensure you continue too get the right amount of benefits paid two you. If you have moved in with with someone or now pay more (or less) rent or council tax, your benefit entitlements for HB might have changed to, so they have too renew it - its basically similar two making a new claim but without all the waiting!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I loved this post....all the too's, two's, and to's in the wrong place!...Excellent bit of sarcasm! :hihi:

Blimey, you sound like a union rep!..."It's not my job"....Wouldn't it have been helpful if her advisor could have contacted the benefits people there and then? They have a phone right in front of them!

---------- Post added 08-03-2013 at 11:24 ----------

I loved this post....all the too's, two's, and to's in the wrong place!...Excellent bit of sarcasm! :hihi:

No, they tell the claimant to ring the Benefit Delivery Centre using the jobcentre phone. Seperation fo duties is what the govt. likes to call it!

Stupid govt. processes rather than the adviser's fault.

Archived