Anyone recommend an all inclusive Turkish holiday?

We have been all inclusive to Turkey before and the food was fine, but B&B or self catering i would recommend, as the meals in the restaurants are very nice and cheap. Side, oludeniz, hisaronu, icmeler, are the most visited for me and my wife but the one we tend to visit most of the time is hisaranu witch is a very nice place.

If you want to go all inclusive you want to be looking at 4*+

AI at some of these hotels, even if 5*, are not what might be expected.

You'll also have to check the prices at restaurants as they basically have 2 prices Yabanci (foreigners) and Turkish, be they unofficial.

Quite a few restaureants don't show their prices outside.

Check out Turkishliving.com for good places to eat.

Have you any place in mind?

I would recommend this restaurant in Marmaris :

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g298033-d1573925-Reviews-Andy_s_Restaurant_Bar-Marmaris_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html

Been going there for the past few years, even went there on the first night of my honeymoon.

I cant remember the last time I paid for a beer or shot of raki in there :hihi:

We went to Belek for Christmas and stayed at the Maxx Royal which is 5* and then some. The food and service was out of this world, but it didn't come cheap!

There are quite a few luxury all-inclusive hotels in Belek and I know the Voyage Belek is very popular, everyone we spoke to gave very positive feedback.

I think the Cornelia Diamond in Belek is also supposed to be really nice.

Altinkum is nice, go for self catering in Turkey if you can,they are not very good at all inclusive holidays, Thompsons are OK for booking Turkey,Turkish holidays are not as exclusive as Spain, but we find the Turks friendly and helpful just a bit pushy when it comes to selling things.

Altinkum is nice, go for self catering in Turkey if you can,they are not very good at all inclusive holidays, Thompsons are OK for booking Turkey,Turkish holidays are not as exclusive as Spain, but we find the Turks friendly and helpful just a bit pushy when it comes to selling things.

What did they charge to move your caravan from Skeggy to Turkey?:hihi:

What did they charge to move your caravan from Skeggy to Turkey?:hihi:

I've took the caravan to France and Spain before but Turkey is a bit to far I think,but we have booked a self catering holiday in Turkey this year, might have a few jollies here with the caravan when the weather finally gets better.

Archived