Chaucer comperhensive school 1976-1982

pumas

• 9 months later...

Sorry can't remember you. Was known as Charlie at school i was in 2R ect. knocked about with Mark Tarling,Steven Homer,Mark webster and Chris Ibbotson. Anybody remember Andrea hogg,Karen helliwell, Jackie French, Judy spooner, lynne Goodison or Grace Livingstone.

• 3 years later...
Sorry can't remember you. Was known as Charlie at school i was in 2R ect. knocked about with Mark Tarling,Steven Homer,Mark webster and Chris Ibbotson. Anybody remember Andrea hogg,Karen helliwell, Jackie French, Judy spooner, lynne Goodison or Grace Livingstone.

what happened to webbo after chaucer ?

Hey, i knew Mark Tarling (Tabber), but not from Chaucer, i used to work in The Ball down Ecclesfield an he used to be a regular, think he moved away down south...

• 1 year later...

left chaucer in 1980 and worked at thomas meldrums ( melco products ) for 16 years so if anyone remembers me im mark piddington ( piddo ) . i moved to bridlington in 98 and been here ever since . it would be good to hear from some of the old gang as i lost touch with everyone

Archived