Football coaches needed

hi we are a junior football club based in sheffield 12 and we are looking for coaches with a level 1 in coaching.we require people to work with our various junior teams ranging from under 8 up to under 16s.maybe it would suit a student who is attending university as part of a sports course p.s we already have managers in place except under 16s.cheers craig 07570793714

hi dont know how to take your reply but i hope you wasnt referring to jimmy saville.these are kids who are at the butt of your jokes.if i am correct in thinking that you need to be taught a lesson in a long 1 to 1 chat please leave your details.1 word springs to mind about people of your kind and it isnt nice

hi mate if you could send me your details maybe we can have a chat and sort something out.i know theres definitely a manager and coach needed for next seasons under 7s.if not we need coaches for other age groups. craig

• 1 year later...

Archived