Looking for a farmer that sells natural & organic farm produce

Lol sorry guys for type :hihi:

I don't see a reason why not buy products from farmers... when you buy from farmers you know what you eat while in shop you have tons of processed food (did anyone read article about processed meat?). and what about our freedom? we don't have choice of where we want to buy things from.

I also believe that raw milk is more healthy than processed (because you kill healthy stuff) and it tastes a lot better. From processed milk you can't do stuff like yogurts or white cheese. I love home made food don't you?

It's a shame I can't buy raw milk... I guess i'll need to buy a cow or goat :roll:

Great idea! It would be nice if that were to happen! But sadly I don't think it will.

Don't worry RedFeather, I'll get your thread back on topic

I too would be interested in this. Fed up with the *****e we get in supermarkets. Ridiculously overpriced and utter rubbish. What on earth happened to tomatoes for example? £1, if you're lucky for 6 salad tomatoes that are completely unripe and taste of nothing in particular

Vine ripe tomatoes at an even more ridiculous price - whats all that about? Last time I checked, ALL tomatoes are produced.

I think that they mean by vine ripened is, tomatoes that have been left to ripen properly before been packaged for sale Why can't they do this anyway?

exactly things are expensive, you bring it home and day after vegetables are rotten.

Tomatoes are so tasteless. Carrots don't smell like carrots should do.

All veg and fruits look same, copy of a copy

Don't get me guys wrong I don't want farmers to fight with supermarkets or anything like that. I just want to eat normal food :(

btw thanks guys for help :)

go and buy a cow but don't get a pig it will squeal on you :hihi::hihi::hihi:

cow is too big. i'll buy goat and go out with it for walk like with dog haha :hihi:

so when you'll see someone walking around with goat it's me :hihi::hihi::hihi:

ok, no pigs :|

Archived