Chewing a gum helps in thinking

Like Aspartame?

Aspartame Victim Cori Brackett of Sound and Fury Productions has just produced a wonderful documentary on the effects of aspartame disease and the POLITICS that were used to have it approved. 90 minutes jam packed with interviews.

But we can all dismiss this, because our Health watchdog the FSA say it is safe....

http://www.aspartamekills.com/

Well, I guess that was the sensible reply and I've never heard of chewing gum with anything odd in it.

That said, the OP's post "Does chewing a gum really helps in thinking and making decision ?" made me think he was talking about an 'extraordinary' Chewing gum! :D

Well, I guess that was the sensible reply and I've never heard of chewing gum with anything odd in it.

That said, the OP's post "Does chewing a gum really helps in thinking and making decision ?" made me think he was talking about an 'extraordinary' Chewing gum! :D

Aspartame in chewing gum is absorbed directly though the buccal mucosa of the tongue, mouth, and gums, making it a far worse poisoning than even if it were given intravenously. The nerves serving this area and their vascular supply derive directly from the brain, so the Aspartame absorbed through them goes directly into the brain, by passing the spinal cord and blood brain barrier.

The intact Aspartame molecule and its diketopiperazine form are vastly worse poisonings than any of the other poisonings which arise from it during digestion, and liver processing of the digestive blood, which is delivered directly to the liver via the portal vein. The other poisonings, as mentioned, are indeed horrendous but Aspartame from gum is far worse, making even the smaller amounts contained in chewing gum strikingly dangerous and damaging.

http://www.wnho.net/aspartame_chewing_gum.htm

Archived